Yes, we have a Chevrolet Silverado 3500 HD engine for sale. Specifically for the Chevrolet Silverado and the GMC Sierra that were introduced in 1998, which is the most current line of full-size pickup trucks from General Motors. For all practical purposes, this is a subtle name change. These are the trucks known as the 1500, 2500 and 3500 series of Chevy and GMC trucks from the start. The first series of Chevy and GMC trucks used a K in front of the number [1500, 2500, 3500] to designate four wheel drive.
The Chevy Silverado Pickup series truck engines [and SUV models] range from;
1. The 1500 Regular Cab which used the 4.3L Vortec 4300 L35 or LU3 V6 engine from 1999 to 2001; a 4.8L Vortec 4800 V8 in the 1999 and 2000 models and the ultra reliable 5.3L Vortec 5300 V8.
2. The 1500 Extended cab used the 4 8L Vortec 4800 V8 from 1999 to 2000; 5.3L Vortec 5300 V8 in 1999, 2000-2003 and 2004; 6.0L Vortec 6000 V8 [345 hp] in 2006; 367 hp Vortec 600 in 2008.
3. GMC 2500 or Chevy 2500 from 1999 to 2005 used the 6.0L Vortec 6000 with 300 horsepower.
4. The GMC Sierra [C3] in 2001, and the GMC Sierra Denali were equipped with the 6.0L Vortec 6000 V8.
5. The Chevrolet Silverado SS in 2003 was equipped with the 345 hp Vortec 6000 engine.
6. The 2009 and 2010 Chevrolet Silverado has the new 6.2L Vortec V8.
7. The GMC Sierra 3500HD SLT or Chevrolet Silverado 3500 HD [Now called the GM GMT910 platform] and crew cabs came with either the 353 hp 6.0L gasoline V8 Vortec or the 6.6L Duramax diesel V8 engine.
That is about as thorough as I can get in terms of overall engine coverage. I like GM products. I own a GMC Sierra 3500 four wheel drive pickup. It is not a duallie, that is why I love it. Regardless of brand, if you called and asked if we had a remanufactured Chevrolet Silverado 3500 HD engine for sale? The answer is yes. We stock all of the above engines, fully remanufactured with the best parts and updates available. Call RemanufacturedEnginesForSale.com now for a personal consultation.